I am Editor in Chief at http://academic-editing.org.
I am a human geographer specializing in nature-society relations, especially the use of - and conflicts over - natural resources in East and Southeast Asia, in the context of environmental change, local-global articulations of power and land use policies, and social and economic transformations.
On this website you will find some information about my research, a partial list of my publications, and useful links.
I have a PhD in Geography from the National University of Singapore.
I worked for:
- The Centre for Ecological Economics of Chulalongkorn Univeversity.(Bangkok, Thailand)
- Franklin University Switzerland (Sorengo, Switzerland) when it was still Franklin College
- The Centre for Southeast Asian Studies of Kyoto Univerisy (Kyoto, Japan)
- The Department of Geography and Resource Management of The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- The Department of Geography of Hong Kong Baptist University (Hong Kong)
I have also been::
- Research Affiliate at the Southeast Asia Research Centre of City University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Director of the Hong Kong Chapter of the Centre for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy (CASSE).
Feel free to get in touch at cdelang [AT] gmail.com.